Fishing Trip to Quesnel Lake

Welcome back to my blog, today I will be talking about when I went to Quesnel lake.

The drive was long but scenic.  After turning off the highway the road to Quesnel was a “turkey trail”. What I mean by that it is one lane gravel road which has lots of ups and downs and sharp turns.   If you don’t get car sick you will on this road.

On the first day we got their there around 4:30 and unpacked the car and brought everything inside the cabin, and so did our cousins. Then we went fishing – me, my brother Connor, and my mom, and dad went on a small fishing boat. My two other brothers and my cousins went on a pontoon. When we got out on the lake my first fish was a ok size walleye. Next I caught a small walleye and then two northern pikes. On the way back we saw a mom and a baby moose. We went back to our cabins ate hotdogs and hamburgers for supper then went to bed.

On the seconded day we ate breakfast and went out fishing. All I remember is that I caught 13 fish. We came back to our cabin around 3:00 had fish. Then half of us went out again and I caught nothing.

The next day I had to wake up at 7:00 am to go fishing. Me, my brother, my dad and my uncle were the only one who went fishing that morning and I caught 1 fish. At the end of the trip I caught 17 fish, my brother Carter caught 8 fish, my brother Calvin caught 12 fish and, my brother Connor caught 5 fish. Before we left we went to go see the little water falls there.  They are three different water falls. It was a great trip!!

One thought on “Fishing Trip to Quesnel Lake”

1. I loved reading about your trip. The personal pics make it extra engaging. You might also include a link related to the lake for those that are interested. Otherwise, great post here.