Why Warriors Goalie sticks are better than CCM

You want to know why Warriors goalie sticks are better than CCM, and why Warrior make the best goalie sticks. this is because CCM doesn’t come top five for the best goalie stick, Warrior have lot of the requirements needed, and some cool facts about warrior.

Some requirements for a goalie stick are weight, price, durability, shooting ability,  shock absorption, and puck handling. If you don’t have all a those on your stick you will look like a certified duster.

.

You know that CCM didn’t even make the top five for best stick not just that according to CBC news the EGB toke CCM to court for stealing deigns for goalie Equipment. When I got my warrior stick it already came with a grip so I didn’t have to waste my tape on that part of the stick, and when i had my CCM stick it had no grip to come with.

website

Facts about warriors sticks. The Cr1 came with four different curves the Quick, Bishop, Marzek, and Rask. Warrior hold the top two places for best goalie stick and even holds the best customizable stick.

Warrior are the best sticks because they have the best rating for requrminets they hold the top two places for best goalie stick. CCM because the have bad ratings for sticks. if you dont want to look like a duster go warrior.