Dirt Bike Track Remake

Hello welcome back to my blog today I will be talking about the track remake because this summer I made a dirt bike track but it wasn’t wide enough and it needed more  jumps.

I first moved the dirt from the old jumps to the spot where I was making a table top, and if you don’t know what it is a jump with a flat top all the way to the land pad. I finished the table top with a little touch up with a shovel to make it even it was 15 ft. long and I did the same thing on the other side just facing a different way.

my track

I started the double. A double is a jump with nothing in between the jump and the land pad. I put two buckets from the tractor for the jump and land pads then me and my brother shaped it better with shovels. We started the single just after a single is just a jump usually closer to the smaller side. Two tractor buckets and a little shaping up with the shovels.

link

The whoops took the shortest to do I would just put a half a bucket move back a little bit we made about 8 whoops. whoops are little bumps over and over again, and there the funniest thing on the track.

That’s the end of of my blog hope you enjoyed

One thought on “Dirt Bike Track Remake”